The gaming industry is the main but not the only springboard for the development of virtual reality because its potential is limitless. And there is an explanation for this. Unlike augmented reality, were to achieve a specific goal, the environment around a person is modified and supplemented, virtual reality is an alternative world “inside and out.” In other words, it is a completely artificial reality created by a man with the help of modern technologies.
If in a computer game you are outside the environment, in virtual reality, made by a character design studio, you are a part of it. Everything that happens around is perceived by the brain as part of your reality. Because in the process of immersion in a new world, not only its effect on you is imitated, but also natural reactions.
By acting on the senses and ski imitating reactions, the technology makes available to you inaccessible and unattainable. At the same time, you can save on resources with character design studio. Because without leaving the place, you find yourself anywhere and get emotions identical to those you experience in real life.
The modern “quantum leap” in innovation makes it possible to purchase powerful and reliable virtual reality systems. It can be for less than $ 2,000. This situation says only one thing. The great demand for mobile apps and development for virtual reality headsets is just around the corner. And while they can be created at a relatively affordable price, it’s worth taking advantage of the offer!
Use and Development Features
Virtual reality (VR) is the recreation of new living space with a full sense of reality and presence. If earlier this effect was in demand only for gaming purposes, today the circle is rapidly expanding. Helmet, glasses, and other paraphernalia, along with applications, are used in such areas as:
1. Medicine: For example, in the treatment of certain psychological conditions and nervous disorders. If there is a severe phobia, a special reality is created for the patient containing his fear. At the same time, he can completely control himself with simple movements (he can remove equipment). Such an experience is extremely difficult to obtain in a familiar environment without putting the patient’s life at risk. Virtual reality is already helping to save lives.
2. Training of specific professions: For example, civil aviation pilots and others. Various simulators are created for them using virtual reality. School simulation lessons are not fun. With VR glasses, students can safely conduct experiments in physics, chemistry, biology, and other subjects.
3. Architecture and construction: Virtual reality is especially in demand when visualizing a new project in the design and arrangement of buildings. When practically nothing has been created yet, such a solution allows one to see the future construction with all the smallest details that investors have.
4. Entertainment: The technology is used in the conditions of individual institutions and centers.
5. And this is only a small part of the possible application: Therefore, the demand for application development is increasing every day. At the same time, the development of the project is carried out after a complete analysis of the activities and specifics of the company.
6. Gaming business, medicine, digital marketing, education: VR application development is more relevant now than ever. The VR principle is to recreate an artificial world that does not exist in nature, providing a person with the ability to manipulate objects located in this environment. Development of virtual reality in real estate. An application that will allow a person to study the layout, is a tool that will help attract the attention of people planning to buy their apartment.
VR App Development Price
The cost of developing virtual reality, created by a character design company, is formed in a complex way and depends on four factors:
- the technical complexity of the project;
- the scale of work;
- the number of employees involved;
For example, it is much easier and faster to recreate the interior of one cottage in virtual reality than to create a simulation of an entirely new building. In the second case, it will take more specialists and development time to test everything, optimize, and bring it to perfection by concept art agency.
Development of Virtual Reality: Mobile Devices and Glasses (Helmets)
The two main directions of VR are the development of applications for mobile phones, tablets, smartphones, and other gadgets, as well as for specialized glasses and virtual reality helmets. Mobile apps are easier and faster to build, and virtual reality for glasses and helmets is required.