What iOS apps based on science are available in the market? Are education apps available on the internet? If you ever face these questions, then this is the article for you. Are you worried where you can get professional essay editing service on your iOS platform? Experts are here to help you. We are going to cover twenty free apps which are science-based. The apps work for iOS, iPads, and iPhones.
- 1 20 Best Science Apps for iOS
- 1.1 1. The Google Science Journal
- 1.2 2. edX
- 1.3 3. TED
- 1.4 4. TerraceGenesis
- 1.5 5. Bio Inc: Biomedical Plague
- 1.6 6. The Sandbox
- 1.7 7. Brilliant
- 1.8 8. Biomes Viewer
- 1.9 9. YouTube
- 1.10 10. Science Challenging Quiz
- 1.11 11. Bitsboard
- 1.12 12. Fun Science for Kids
- 1.13 13. eBird
- 1.14 14. Educational Dinosaur for kids
- 1.15 15. 3D Galaxy Map
- 1.16 16. CHI Encyclopedia of Animals
- 1.17 17. NSF science Zone
- 1.18 18. Chemistry and Homework
- 1.19 19. Nova Element
- 1.20 20. iNaturalist
- 1.21 21. GenomeCache
- 1.22 22. Play and Learn the Science
- 2 Conclusion
20 Best Science Apps for iOS
Now it’s time to check out the best Science Apps.
1. The Google Science Journal
The Google Science Journal is an app that Google invented to help students study science through a smartphone.
- It Measures sound, light, acceleration, and more.
- It also Jots out notes.
It is an online platform that deals with courses and learning.
- Computer science
- Science and engineering
It is a longstanding lecture and talks series. It includes a lot of topics, with most of them being scientific.
- It has over one hundred subtitles which ensure the most minimal language barrier.
For those who love mobile games, here is an app for you. It is a game that teaches as the player plays it.
- Biosphere simulator.
- You can take over new planets.
5. Bio Inc: Biomedical Plague
The epidemic simulation was created for fun and studying.
- A hundred biomedical realistic conditions.
- Spread of diseases simulation.
6. The Sandbox
Challenge series that require scientific knowledge to win.
- Over two hundred physics elements.
- Grown your town tech-wise and constructions.
Offers science courses.
- Guide you through scientific discovery.
- Has weekly problems to solve.
8. Biomes Viewer
Allows a user to discover more about the ecosystem.
- It has more than sixteen thousand animal biodiversity data.
- Climate conditions.
- It focuses on the human and ecosystem correlation.
YouTube is an app that has a lot of video content to learn from.
10. Science Challenging Quiz
An app you can use to learn science through quizzes.
It produces learning content through basic learners game format and flashcards.
- Thousands of flashcards.
12. Fun Science for Kids
Allows a user to surf through science academic content.
- Run experiments.
Helps users document bird discoveries.
14. Educational Dinosaur for kids
Focuses on helping the student understand more about dinosaurs.
- It is a child-friendly app and not childish.
15. 3D Galaxy Map
it is an app for students who have a genuine love for space. It covers astronomy vastly.
- Details on every star in the sky.
16. CHI Encyclopedia of Animals
Discover more about animals from this app which displays in three-D view.
17. NSF science Zone
Includes thousands of scientific facts that can help you unlock scientific discoveries.
- Filter out facts that interest you to go through later.
18. Chemistry and Homework
It helps students in high school with chemistry equations
19. Nova Element
It takes an in-depth look at the periodic table.
It explores nature on a whole other level.
It Explores the human genome realm and MacMillian Park in a students’ engaging way.
22. Play and Learn the Science
It is an app for young kids which helps them learn scientific facts at a young age.
If you ever strain to find the perfect science app to use, I believe this article has helped you a lot. Find your match and start exploring the world of science.